The extreme difficulty of contacting me lately might make you think otherwise, but I’m still alive and well. In the three weeks since I last added to this website, I have:
- Been victim to more tests, exams, papers, final projects, dinners while biking to class, and classes at odd hours of the night than I can remember – getting out of class at 9:30 on a Sunday night after having completed two papers wasn’t my idea of college.
- Moved more belongings out of my
humblespartan dormitory abode than I thought I owned.
- Witnessed several days of pure Northern California beauty.
- Unpacked said belongings at home.
- Opened my inbox to find 329 e-mail messages happily waiting for me.
It’s going to take awhile to settle down, so if I don’t respond to your e-mails (or haven’t responded to them) for some time, don’t get alarmed: I’ve got three months of summer break to catch up. If I get the chance, I might even publish my annual Summer ToDo List (cf. New Year’s resolutions).