I realize that those who I gave low scores to might be
dissatisfied with your score. You can e-mail me about it, comment to this entry (so that others may notice your shameful rating), and/or improve your site. I rated the sites based on:
- Amount of content — Is there actually stuff that you can read, stuff that you might actually care about?
- Humor — Is it funny, or, better yet, absolutely hilarious?
- Organization of pages — Is it easy to get around, and does the navigation scheme make sense?
- Aesthetics — Does the site look good?
- Author’s attention to site — Is the site regularly updated?
Now, don’t shout out “hypocracy!”, because I know my site’s not funny, and I know you don’t care about at least half the stuff here. I’ve tried making this stuff funny, but I just don’t think that’s for me.
So if you want to argue with me, please do so. Just don’t flame me. Because I might then just give you a zero, like I did to Chris.